Sunday 17 July 2016

Kim Kardashian Loses Nearly 70 Lbs. Since Giving Birth and Says Khloé Is Her 'Body Id




Kardashian West's dream body didn't come without hard work. The reality star has been open about her weight loss journey since giving birth to son Saint in December, and she tells PEOPLE exactly how she has dropped nearly 70 lbs.


At an exclusive Moët & Chandon-sponsored launch party for the upcoming REVOLVEman x CLOT capsule collaboration at the REVOLVE house in the Hamptons on Saturday, the 35-year-old mother of two says she learned a fit body is made in the kitchen as well as the gym.

"I think dieting is so important to weight loss, whereas, I didn't really ever think that before," Kardashian West tells PEOPLE. "I thought, 'Oh, I can work out, I can just eat whatever I want.' But you have to work out all the time."

This time, Kardashian West followed the Atkins 40 plan to get her diet under control, and she ate around 1,800 calories a day to compliment her intense workouts. Although she's not snacking on junk food regularly, Kardashian West says the diet doesn't leave her feeling deprived.

"We eat a lot of fish and turkey," she says. "It's a full modified thing. I worked with them in them sending me their snack stuff. And there would be this trail mix with M&M chocolates with peanuts, so there was stuff that makes it you feel like you can live. And not like super restricted to anything."



Although Kardashian West has been making incredible progress, her kids did make it tough to stick to her diet. The wife of Kanye West reveals that after losing 55 lbs., she fell off the wagon.

"I started going to Disneyland and taking my kids and eating Churros and all that really crappy stuff that I love," she reveals. "But then you feel so s - - - - - after you eat it, when you've been doing so good."

Kardashian West says once she regained focus on her diet and workout plan, which includes hitting the gym at 6 a.m. before North and Saint wake up, she lost nine pounds "instantly," adding that she is now down "almost 70 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment