Friday 3 June 2016

Kanye West Says He Left Nike for Adidas Because of North.




Kanye West dropped by Big Boy's radio show in Los Angeles on Friday to unveil the first single from his Cruel Winter project. The untitled song, which features everyone from Travis Scott to 2 Chainz to Gucci Mane, is a follow-up to Cruel Summer. 


It's fantastic and you should definitely have a listen, below. On the program, Kanye also got very real about whether or not he dresses Kim (he says it's actually the other way around) and one reason why he left Nike in 2013.

When I left Nike for Adidas, I did it for my daughter… There was an opportunity to grow. There was love, respect, and admiration at Adidas. There was an opportunity to make a better life for my daughter. People say, "What do you mean, Kanye? What's a better life?" I don't want to have to be doing "Gold Digger" when I'm 50 years old. I want to do it for fun. I want to be joking, playing around.

According to Kanye, who says "rich people problems" is the "only type of problem I want to have," adds that he's "extremely protective" of his children. He also offered this sweet nugget about his relationship with North: "I wanna learn what my daughter has to say. I wanna learn what she's learning, see how she can contribute to living her best life possible." 

Now that's so sweet....

No comments:

Post a Comment