Tuesday 17 May 2016

Me, Myself and I.


Hi everyone. My name is Maudlyn Onuegbu, i'm 25 years old..i'm a Medical laboratory Scientist and a confectioner. {Please don't let the "Scientist" title scare you.... trust me.... i'm not borring} I was born on the 8th of December 1990 {Presisely on a hot saturday afternoon} but at the end, i came out a happy baby. 



So far so good in my educational career... i would say... i'm a Nazarene [Nazareth nursery and primary school], a Sagamite [FGGC Sagamu} and a Lioness {UNN}. I'm born into a christian family and i'm the second out of five. So now to the basics..... i LOOOOVVEEE life.... and by life.... i mean the whole of it.....c'mon our country is already hard enough.... the least one could do is make use of the endless possibilities of what life has to offer. So today marks the begining of a promising future for you and i...... I will be keeping you up to date with all the things that would make life more fun and interesting for you... Y'all just have to remember one thing.... YOLO... "You Only Live Once" πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™

No comments:

Post a Comment